Are you looking for an excavator that out-performs the competition? That will keep on going year after year, with high reliability and performance? Then take a look at Intermercato Grapples.
Intermercato 360 degree rotating hydraulic excavator grab are suited to excavators and cranes from 2 tonne to over 30 tonne capacity.
If you work in an ever changing variety of materials, then the 360 degree rotating hydraulic excavator grab series may be the best choice for you.
Many of these grapples combine the best features of other specialist grapples, allowing you to efficiently work day in, day out. Customers use these grapples for all sorts of work including recycling, stone, demolition, logs, forest residue, sorting and bulk material transfer.
All 360 degree rotating hydraulic excavator grab are of the modern bypass design, allowing wide opening widths to pick up large amounts of material and give great capacity but still allowing very tight closing to handle a variety of sizes. Intermercato 360 degree rotating hydraulic excavator grab are designed to give high gripping forces and superior bunching on all materials.
All 360 degree rotating hydraulic excavator grab have the following features:
- Excellent CLAMPING FORCE using over sized pistons to securely grip any load.
- EXCLUSIVE LONG FINGER design - 5 heavy duty tines give easier penetration & greater bunching in every load.
- Belly plate to protect cylinder underneath - designed for minimum downtime.
- Every pin greaseable with protected grease nipples - designed for a long life.
- All excavator series made from the highest quality steel available - HARDOX.
- Built by a company specialising in grapples for over 20 years.
- Optional overcentre valves.
- Intermercato's fully hydraulic 360 degree rotating hydraulic excavator grab allow the operator to still have full control of the tilt cylinder so objects can be picked up and placed precisely with more ease. The tilt cylinder can also be used for efficient raking if desired.
Why consider a fully HYDRAULIC 360 degree rotating hydraulic excavator grab ?
- Full range of motion, same as operating a bucket.
- Couples and uncouples as easily as your bucket - no strut or cylinder plate on your boom.
- No need to modify or weld on to the excavator, weakening it.
- Grapple jaws close evenly to pick up objects easily (not cheap one-arm static design!)
- Rotator can be added later if required for 360 degree rotation of the grapple.
- Grabbing action is always the same as it's independent to your tilt ram.
- Able to be shared between machines with same size coupler.
Contact us today to get recommendations for your machine and find out how a grab can improve productivity every minute on your job site!