Forestry Grapples are all of the modern bypass design, allowing wide opening widths & capacity but still allowing very tight closing.
Intermercato log grapples are designed to grip and ACCUMULATE LOGS and the fixed teeth don't bite into logs giving faster bundling & high productivity.
Log grapples are the choice for stacking logs with forwarders, log sorting and often for feeding chippers.
All Forestry Grapples have the following features:
- Belly plate to protect cylinder underneath - designed for minimum downtime.
- Every pin greaseable with protected grease nipples - designed for a long life.
- High clamping forces with oversized pistons - allows secure gripping of any load.
- Excellent bundling geometry - giving rapid productivity.
- All excavator series made from the highest quality steel available - HARDOX.
- Built by a company specializing in excavator grabs and grapples for over 20 years.
All grapples can be matched with Intermercato's line up of 360 degree continuous rotators - RIGID or PENDULUM mounted.
Ring today to get recommendations for your machine and find out how a grab can improve productivity every minute on your job site!