Excavator hydraulic sorting Grabs are designed to sort out mixed materials, its very easy to pick up even thin strips of material when sorting. Optional rigid mount rotator.
Intermercato Sorting Grabs are suited to excavators from 1 tonne to 14 tonne operating weight (see www.grapples.com.au/demolition-grabs for larger machines).
Sorting Grabs do just that - sort mixed materials efficiently. Generally they are used at waste transfer stations, skip bin businesses and at municipal waste facilities. The wide jaws allow gripping of all materials and an all-hardox construction means your grapple is going to last. Bolt on cutting edges allow for minimum downtime.
All Excavator Sorting Grabs have the following features:
- Fast sorting as material is picked up on the cutting edges - no need to fully close each time.
- Perfect for sorting out mixed materials, concrete blocks and even small pieces of metal.
- Belly plate to protect cylinder underneath - designed for minimum downtime.
- Every pin greaseable with protected grease nipples - designed for a long life.
- High clamping forces with oversized pistons - allows secure gripping of any load.
- Excellent wide opening geometry allowing rapid productivity.
- All excavator series made from the highest quality steel available - HARDOX.
- Built by a company specializing in excavator grabs and grapples for over 20 years.
- Safest loading on the market with pilot operating check valves as standard.
Sorting Grabs can be matched with a heavy duty Intermercato rotech rigid mount rotator.
If you need a heavy duty version see Demolition Grabs Page.
If you need to bunch waste with a finger style grab - go straight to our Universal Grabs Page.