All five finger grapples have the following features:
- Excellent CLAMPING FORCE using over sized pistons to securely grip any load.
- EXCLUSIVE LONG FINGER design - 5 heavy duty tines give easier penetration & greater bunching in every load.
- Belly plate to protect cylinder underneath - designed for minimum downtime.
- Every pin greaseable with protected grease nipples - designed for a long life.
- All excavator series made from the highest quality steel available - HARDOX.
- Built by a company specialising in grapples for over 20 years.
- Optional overcentre valves.
- Intermercato's fully hydraulic five finger grapples allow the operator to still have full control of the tilt cylinder so objects can be picked up and placed precisely with more ease. The tilt cylinder can also be used for efficient raking if desired.
Worm Drive Rotator
Worm drive rotators are DESIGNED TO HOLD LOADS AT ANY ANGLE. For positioning vertical poles, using a shear or chainsaw or just where perfect holding of the load is required. The compromise is speed, however the load can be positioned extremely accurately.
All worm drives have been balanced in torque and speed to give you a LONG operating life. The new NSL - non self locking is designed for further protect the worm drive in harsh conditions. The rotators low profile keeps the load centre in tight, and massive torque is developed from the worm gears. Strong steel gears are used in the WD series, perfect in forestry applications where shifting forces are constantly occurring.
Why consider a fully HYDRAULIC Rotating five finger grapple?
- Full range of motion, same as operating a bucket.
- Trees and limbs can be held in an upright position and lowered down to the ground.
- Easily feed your chipper.
- Grapple jaws close evenly to pick up objects easily (not cheap one-arm static design!)
- Rotator allows for endless 360 degree rotation.
- Easily position the grapple without having to move the machine.
- Increase efficiency by up to 30 percent.
- Grabbing action is always the same as it's independent to your tilt ram.
- Able to be shared between machines with same size coupler.
Contact us today to get recommendations for your machine and find out how a grab can improve productivity every minute on your job site!